Talks between Prince Harry and senior members of the British royal family have reportedly broken down and gone off the rails due to leaks from “his side,” sources say.
Insiders told The Sun that no “meaningful conversations” have taken place since the funeral of Prince Philip last week. They added that royal aides are still nervous about any future clear-the-air discussions with Harry, as they are disturbed by the “constant leaks” that come from his side.
Nobody wanted to meet with Harry because of all the leaks – can you blame them? Who wants to have their private conversation end up on another Oprah show? That’s obviously why Harry huffed off, and left his grieving Grandmother on her birthday, and went home to Meghan.
Seriously, this guy needs to grow a spine.
They were particularly put off on Wednesday when intimate details of a private discussion between Meghan Markle and Queen Elizabeth were reported in People Magazine. Omid Scobie, a royal author who is friends with Meghan, claimed that “sources” close to Harry told him that “Saturday broke the ice for future conversations but outstanding issues have not been addressed at any great length. The family simply put their issues to one side to focus on what mattered.”
However, other sources are now saying that no progress has actually been made.
Harry raised some eyebrows when he flew back to California on Tuesday, choosing not to stay one more day for the Queen’s 95th birthday on Wednesday. Page Six reported that the “conflicted” Harry decided that it was more important to travel home to California to see his pregnant wife Meghan Markle on Tuesday. The 36-year-old royal reportedly flew back to California on an American Airlines that landed on Tuesday afternoon, and he was then driven to his mansion in Montecito.
This birthday was a difficult one for the Queen, as it comes less than two weeks after she lost her husband of 73 years.
“I have, on the occasion of my 95th birthday today, received many messages of good wishes, which I very much appreciate. While as a family we are in a period of great sadness, it has been a comfort to us all to see and to hear the tributes paid to my husband, from those within the United Kingdom, the Commonwealth and around the world,” she said in a statement to mark her birthday.
“My family and I would like to thank you for all the support and kindness shown to us in recent days,” the Queen added. “We have been deeply touched, and continue to be reminded that Philip had such an extraordinary impact on countless people throughout his life.”
This piece originally appeared in UpliftingToday.com and is used by permission.
Read more at UpliftingToday.com:
Queen Elizabeth Breaks Her Silence After Husband Prince Philip Dies At 99 – Enters Eight Days Of Mourning
Queen Elizabeth ‘Heartbroken’ Over The Death Of Prince Philip – Hoping That Prince Harry Will Come To His Funeral
Tragic Details Emerge About Prince Philip’s Final Days After He Dies At 99
Attn: Wayne Dupree is a free speech champion who works tirelessly to bring you news that the mainstream media ignores. But he needs your support in order to keep delivering quality, independent journalism. You can make a huge impact in the war against fake news by pledging as little as $5 per month. Please click here Patreon.com/WDShow to help Wayne battle the fake news media.
ARTICLE SOURCE : WAYNEDUPREE.COM